Laura Ashley VQSBEK858WS Elveden 1.7L Jug Kettle - White
- Reviews (5)
Bringing a unique floral print to your modern-day kitchen essentials, the famous Laura Ashley has designed a range of kettle and toaster’s characterised by English Victorian design, made to brighten up your counter with fabulous style you just can’t keep your eyes off! The pattern on this particular model has blossom flowers with birds, both in a light blue and pink pastel colour, as well as green leaf branches, all of which feature on a white background.
This Laura Ashley VQSBEK858WS Elveden 1.7L Jug Kettle accurately pours cups with ease, as the spout prevents drips to achieve the perfect pour with minimal mess. Its seven cup, practical family sized 1.7 litre capacity ensures nobody will go without, and the temperature gauge enables custom drinks to meet exact preferences any time. Plus, for added peace of mind, this appliance comes with a total 3 Year warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate pouring spout– Prevents drips for the perfect pour and a clean kitchen counter.
- 1.7 litre capacity– Highly practical, the tank will serve up to 7 cups per boil, perfect for large families.
- Temperature gauge– Enables perfect preparation of drinks catered to your exact heat preference.
- Removable lid– Ensures easy refills and cleans with complete access.
- Fill indicator– Provides an understanding of the water level to avoid boiling more water than you need.
- Dimensions: H24.9 x W19.8 x D27cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year, 2 Year Manufacturer
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Pack Weight: 1.5kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.