- Reviews (1)
The LED Lenser L7 high-tech torch is perfect for expeditions and adventure travel but sits just as readily in a builder’s toolbox. It is made from tough, weight-saving polycarbonate, which is temperature-resistant from -175 to +175°, making it a willing companion everywhere from icy mountain tops to scorching dry deserts.
It has an ultra-powerful high-end LED, which can light up to 225 metres and is enough to pick out the smallest detail in the most remote spots – perhaps across a valley, through the trees or down a ravine.
An easy Twist Focus at one end spreads or concentrates light from close-ups to distance viewing and thanks to LED Lenser’s patented Advanced Focus System the light quality remains constant and homogeneous throughout, there are no dark rings or spots to confuse or break up the scene for the user.
The L7 takes three AAA batteries. These are easy enough to get hold of practically anywhere but it is still nice to know that the burn time is up to 42 hours. It is also reassuring that the energy will be conducted as efficiently as possible through the gold-plated battery contacts inside the housing.
Supplied with wrist strap and batteries.
- The perfect tool-kit or expedition torch with a shockproof light-weight Polycarbonate housing and long run-time.
- Extremely resistant to both extreme cold or hot temperatures.
- Energy efficient CREE Power LED Light Chip.
- State-of-the-art, reliable German engineering.
- Advanced Focus System™ Optics.
- Tail cap on-off twist switch with integrated touch button, ideal to signal manually (e.g. Morse).
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity.
- Water and dust resistant to IPX54.
- Size: 133 x 37mm Ø
- Power: 115 Lumens max.
- Run Time: up to 42 hours
- Beam Distance: up to 225m
- Weight: 135 grams
- Supplied with: Wrist-strap and Duracell® batteries (3xAAA)
- Dimensions: D 3.8 x W 22.6 x H 7.2 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.