This Corsica lounge set from LG Outdoor is perfect for giving your garden a touch of style and interest while adding a comfortable and long lasting piece to your garden.
This stylish and contemporary lounge set is ideal for up to four people and comes in a modern grey finish to suit almost any style of garden décor. It features EcoCore superior 'comfort filing' for a supportive and comfortable experience and a natural-feel fabric which is also weather resistant for years of outdoor use.
This set also comes with LG Outdoor's Eden weather resistant cushions, a specially designed season proof pad set that gives you a soft feeling fabric with highly durable comfort. These cushions can be left outdoors throughout the summer thanks to the UV resistant and weatherproof material and its innovate fibre-filled draining inner means they are quick drying while still giving you the 'give' of a traditional cushion.
Features and Benefits
- EcoCore cushion filling – All cushions in this set are filled with between 70%-100% recycled materials.
- Stain resistant fabric – LG Outdoor's StainSafe technology forms an invisible barrier over every inch of the cushion fabric, so all you need to do is sponge-clean the spillage to get the cushion looking brand new once again.
- Eden season proof cushions – Bringing you all the benefits of a waterproof cushion without compromising comfort, these soft touch fabric pads keep water at bay giving you a long lasting cushion.
- Colour: Grey
- Nordic grey rope weave, mixed grey cushions
- Brown oak effect hand-brushed aluminium legs
- GRC (Glass Reinforced Concrete) table top
- Seasonproof EDEN cushion
- StainSAFE technology
- EcoCore superior 'comfort filing'
- Self assembly required
- 3 year limited warranty
- Chair: H 98.5 x W 75 x D 80cm (21.8kg)
- Sofa: H 98.5 x W 137.5 x D 80cm (25.9kg)
- Table: H 42 x W 100 x D 55cm (13kg)
- Box 1: H 77 x W 150 x D 83cm (20.6kg)
- Box 2: H 75 x W 83 x D 76cm (24.8kg)
- Box 3: H 107 x W 6 x D 62cm (14kg)
- Box 4: H 12 x W 8 x D 46cm (1.5kg)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.