The all new Li-Fe 350 HC is the latest introduction. Using a high quality wooden deck (just like a skate board) and covered with a grippy rubber footplate, this model stands out from the crowd straight away. As soon as you climb aboard the quality of construction is obvious, and thanks to the powerful 350W motor you’re sure to be impressed far beyond just looks!
The easy to use thumb throttle will drive you up to a maximum speed of 25kph and clear handlebar display will keep you informed of current speed, distance and battery level. Not only is this scooter great at getting you up to speed, it will also stop as quickly as you need thanks to it’s auto-electric motor brake and powerful mechanical disc brake. The 350 HC is also treated to "honey-comb" tyres which are made up of a flexible rubber material that offers impressive grip whilst also removing the need for an inner tube or air so, you’ve got it, no more punctures!
Features and Benefits
- Honey-comb tyres – For a more comfortable ride and improved grip.
- Easy to carry – With a steel construction, it folds quickly and easily for effective transportation
- Excellent braking control – It features a powerful rear disc brake and automatic electric motor brake for extra safety.
- Colour: Black and Red
- Durable steel construction
- Multiple speed settings 6/15/25km, max speed 25km
- Estimated range 25-28km and climb angle 11°
- Powerful rear disc brake and automatic electric motor brake
- 8.5’ front and rear puncture-proof "honeycomb" tyres
- LCD display advising speed, mode, battery life and distance
- 36v 7.5Ah 30 cell lithium battery and charger included
- Motor: 350w
- Comes with Mudguard and Kickstand
- Suitable for ages 14years+
Please note: It is illegal to use an e-scooter on a public road, pavement, cycle lane or bridleway. E-scooters should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the land owner. Further information and guidance can be found at gov.uk here.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.