In need of some extra storage for your child’s bedroom? Try our Jungle Big Toy Box. Firstly let’s mention the subtle but stylish design which features friendly animals, making it a lovely addition to their bedroom, nursery or playroom.
Our jungle big toy box is H475 x W680 x D375mm. This jungle toy box is made from sturdy, long-lasting wood making the toy box durable and robust. Safety is crucial, the lid has hand gaps so little hands can safely lift the lid. More importantly, to avoid the lid slamming shut on their little hand, there is a safety hinge inside. Also, we have added hand holes either side of the toy box, so it is easy to move from room to room.
This toy box is designed with a traditional curved design with friendly animals being the main design feature. For instance, let your kid's imagination go wild with their new friends, our tiger, monkey, bear, and lion characters. Make tidying up a fun game and get your kids to engage with our cute animal characters. By making it a game, you can teach your children that tidying up is not that bad. Our children’s toy boxes offer a functional and practical storage solution that your kids will love. By having a fun toy box design, you can teach your children how to put their toys away. It can become a quick and easy way to tidy up.
Due to its durable materials, this toy box could double up as a seating area. Just add some cushions, and it can be a wonderful snug area or a little reading corner.
We have a range of jungle-themed products so you can design a complete bedroom and playroom. We have everything from bookcases, storage units and table and chair sets. Still looking for something else? Take a look at our wide range of children’s furniture and wooden furniture to find the perfect item for you.
Features and Benefits
- Fun and cute design – This wooden Jungle Big Toy Box is a lovely addition to any bedroom, playroom or nursery. Designed with a traditional curved design with friendly animal detailing. Friendly animals featured on the toy box including a tiger, lion, monkey and bear.
- Safe for your child to interact with – This toy box has cut out holes so little hands can safely lift the lid safely. Inside the toy box, there is a safety hinge, so the lid won’t slam so little fingers are protected. In addition, there are hand holes either side of the toy box so this toy box can safely be moved from room to room.
- Well-constructed design – This toy box made from durable long-lasting wood construction, to make it sturdy. As a result, you can also use this toy box as a seating area, just add some cushions.
- Jungle Big Toy Box
- Ideal for home, bedroom, playroom, school or nursery
- Wooden construction
- Curved design
- Safety hinge
- Cut out holes to safely lift the lid
- Easy to move: Hand holes either side
- Can be used as seating
- Age: 3yrs+
- Dimensions: H 475 x W 680 x D 375 mm
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.