Lifemax RNIB Talking Atomic Watch - Ladies Expanding Bracelet
Talking watches with pinpoint accuracy and a crystal clear voice.
If you’ve ever used a talking watch you’ll know how invaluable it can be in day-to-day life - not just for telling the time and date, but for simple tasks such as timing a roast in the oven or for planning the day ahead.
All our atomic watches automatically update with the signal to guarantee their accuracy. A beautifully clear dial with high vision fonts approved by the RNIB so you can easily see the time at a glance, with the added benefit of speaking the time and date at the touch of a button. The clear English voice is recorded by the RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People), making them the expert’s choice.
- Talking watch with time and date announcement
- Automatically set using atomic signal
- Designed in association with RNIB
- Clear voice recorded by the RNIB
- Optional alarm and hourly announcement
- Pin-point accuracy
- Stylish yet easy to read
- Available in strap and bracelet versions
- Dimensions: D 12.5 x W 4 x H 2 cm