Lifestyle Capri 12.5kW Patio Heater - Stainless Steel
Add some warmth and cosiness to your outdoor get togethers, with the Lifestyle Capri Patio Heater. Ideal for placing on your patio and heating up your space, this gas fuelled heater will be very much appreciated by you and your guests.
With a 12.5kW heat output, and a double emitter, this patio heater is kitted out to perform all evening long. And allowing you to keep your space tidy, the hinged door means you can store your gas bottle inside and replace it with ease. And thanks to the wheels incorporated, you can even move this heater around effortlessly to new garden locations as required.
Boasting a classic stainless steel housing with a cylinder shaped base and tall central pole, this patio heater has a sleek aesthetic which will look great in any garden. A tilt switch and flame failure device are also installed to ensure user safety at all times.
Features and Benefits
- Added Convenience – Featuring a hinged door for storing your gas bottle, and wheels for enhanced mobility, this heater is designed with practicality in mind.
- High Performance – The Capri heater has a double emitter which is ready to perform all evening long, in addition to operational features to keep users safe.
- Attractive Design – Boasting stainless steel housing and a curved structure, this patio heater is ideal for almost any traditional or modern garden space.
- Capri Patio Heater
- Max. Heat Output: 12.5kW
- Fuel Type: Propane Gas
- Double Emitter
- Flame Failure Device
- Sectional Aluminium Reflector
- Tilt Switch
- Hinged Door
- Wheels for Easy Movement
- Hose and Regulator Included
- Self Assembly Required
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H 225 x W 81.5 x D 81.5cm
- Weight: 14.5kg
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee: 12 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.