Lifestyle Tahiti II 13kW Flame Patio Heater - Black
Add some warmth and cosiness to your outdoor get togethers, with the Lifestyle Tahiti II Patio Heater. Ideal for placing on your patio and heating up your space, this gas fuelled heater will be very much appreciated by you and your guests.
With electronic ignition and a 13kW heat output, this patio heater is kitted out to perform all evening long. Not only will it heat your space, but it will make a great focal point for your guests to enjoy as the central tube is made from toughened glass. And allowing you to keep your space tidy, the base has space for storing your gas bottle inside. Thanks to the wheels incorporated, you can even move this heater around effortlessly to new garden locations as required.
Boasting a contemporary, black powder coated housing with a tall statement structure, this patio heater has a sleek aesthetic which will look great in any garden. A tilt switch and flame failure device are also installed to ensure user safety at all times.
Features and Benefits
- Added Convenience – Featuring a base to store your gas bottle, and wheels for enhanced mobility, this heater is designed with practicality in mind.
- High Performance – The Tahiti heater has electronic ignition to fire up effortlessly, in addition to operational features to keep all users safe.
- Attractive Design – Boasting an aluminium frame and a sleek structure, this patio heater is ideal for almost any traditional or modern garden space.
- Tahiti II Patio Heater
- Max. Heat Output: 13kW
- Fuel Type: Propane Gas
- Electronic Ignition
- Heat Resistant Glass Tube
- Aluminium Reflector and Frame
- Stainless Steel Guards
- Flame Failure Device
- Tilt Switch
- Gas Cylinder Housing
- Wheels for Easy Movement
- Hose and Regulator Included
- Self Assembly Required
- Dimensions: H 223 x W 53 x D 53cm
- Weight: 26kg
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 12 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.