Lifetime Outdoor Storage Deck Box 116 Gallon - Brown
Need a more convenient place to store items around your garden or outdoor space? Lifetime Deck Boxes are the perfect way to expand your storage and get better access to items you use regularly around your yard. Whether you have gardening tools, lawn equipment, yard games, or even outdoor seat cushions, the deck box makes them easy to store and find when needed.
The 116 gallon Deck Box is durable and UV-protected, and weather-resistant to ensure your belongings have years of protection and stay dry all year around. The lid is lockable (lock not included) to provide even greater security and has a controlled spring-hinge for easy opening and closing. It has molded side handles for easy transport making it easy to move around your yard or patio and it is even sturdy enough to be used as a bench. The lifetime Deck Box blends durability, convenience, and style to create a versatile storage solution.
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid Opens Greater than 90° – Won’t Slam Shut
- Easy Straight-Forward Assembly
- Lockable Lid (Lock Not Included)
- Molded Handles – Moves Easily to Desired Location
- Rigid Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Strong and Durable – Can Be Used as a Bench
- UV-Protected Panels and Lid - Will Not Fade, Crack, or Peel
- Weather-resistant Build to Withstand the Elements
- Dimensions: H:67.0 x W:64.0 x D:127.9 cm
- Colour: Beige
- Guarantee:10-year Limited Warranty
- Model Number: 60186
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.