Lifetime Utility Shed - Brown
Decluttering your garage and maintaining your yard can be a challenging job. Between all the tools for the upkeep of your yard and the different objects taking up valuable space in your garage, you need the right solution to keep everything organized.
The Lifetime Utility Shed is a mid-sized storage solution for households in need of extra storage space. It is large enough for residential garbage containers, lawn mowers, and bikes, but also equipped with shelving and removable wall hooks for smaller items such hand tools, power cords, shovels, and rakes. The double-hinged doors fully open making it convenient to move items in and out of the shed.
The slider lock and deadbolts (lock not included) allow you to keep your belongings safe and secure. The wood grain texture and Rough Cut™ finish offers a stylish look and feel without the maintenance of wood. With the Lifetime Utility Shed, you can free up valuable space in your garage and keep outdoor equipment organized.
- 6 Heavy-duty Snap-in Wall Hooks
- Accommodates Standard Push Mowers up to 24" in Width
- Double-hinged Doors Open 180 Degrees
- Dual-wall High Density Polyethylene Panels
- Impact Resistant Panels Resist Cracking, Chipping and Peeling
- Rough Cut™ Texture Provides Wooden Look and Feel without the Maintenance
- Slider Latch Locking System with Padlock Loops (lock not included)
- Suitable for Storing Residential Garbage and Recycling Containers
- Dimensions: H:176.0 x W:110.0 x D:192.0 cm
- Colour: Beige
- Guarantee:10-year Limited Warranty
- Model Number: 60331U
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.