Lift Wobble Stool Office Chair 360 Swivel Tilting Seat Active Sitting
Your working days will never be the same again. This wobble chair will transform your seating experience to a new dimension. It's unique design rocks, swivels and leans in all directions, working with your body's movement and supporting you as you move with an anti-tipping base to help prevent you falling over. The structure is covered with thick sponge and wrapped in soft elastic upholstery to keep you comfortable. It's also adjustable in height, making it easy to find your perfect working level. A great all-rounder, especially for those who are rather restless.
Features And Benefits
- Wobble Design Helps Your Posture– Seat rocks, swivels and leans - it works with your body's movement gently as you work prevents poor posture and slumping. Anti-tipping base for safety.
- Adjustable Height– Sets between 43cm and 58cm to find a position comfortable for you. Simply pull the strap to change.
- Sponge Padding – Thick filling which allows your body to sink in supported. Elastic material upholstery is smooth and soft on the skin.
- Colour: Grey fabric, Black base
- Dimensions: H43-58; Diameter: 36.5cm
- Maximum Load 120Kg
- Material: Shaping sponge, PA, Spandex fabric
- Suitable for working in the office and all over the home
- Height easily adjusts by pulling the side strap
- Seat is padded with sponge and wrapped in soft fabric for comfort
- Backless design and free-movement helps improve balance and posture
- Anti-tipping base for safety
- Self Assembly required
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.