Link2Home Indoor Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Smart Camera
The pan and tilt camera makes sure that your home or workplace is safe and secure by enabling you to check in on your device anytime from anywhere. Explore your surroundings using the pan and tilt feature.
Features and Benefits
- Pan and tilt – Use the Link2Home Pro app to tilt your camera from -75° to 75° and pan through 355° by simply swiping your finger across the display screen or using the joystick control.
- Put it anywhere – Thanks to its compact and discrete design (just 57mm wide by 64mm high) the pan and tilt camera can be discreetly placed anywhere around the home. Use the installation bracket to install your camera to a ceiling or other supportive surface.
- Instant alerts – The pan and tilt camera detects motion and sound and if anything changes, it instantly sends an activity alert to your device.
- Voice Control – This pan and tilt camera is fully integrated with Alexa Echo Show and Google Screen devices including Google Chromecast. Just ask your smart speaker to access your camera device by saying “Alexa show me the baby’s room” or “Hey google show me the nursery on the living room TV”.
- Detailed view – The pan and tilt camera streams Full HD, 1080p content to your device. With the ability to get a 100° wide-angle view of the area, zoom in and enhance, you will be able to see every detail. This is the same day or night thanks to Night Vision LED sensors which let you view the whole scene at night. The CMOS sensor also provides better image clarity compared to CCD Sensors.
- Built-in microphone & speaker – This lets you tune in to what is going on, and talk back via the Link2Home Pro app. So, you can see who’s around and respond.
- Get alerts on your phone – If your pan and tilt camera detects something irregular, you can receive an activity alert on your smart phone with a snapshot of what happened. You can record video clips of activity using the inbuilt memory card* function or cloud service**.
- Secure – Everything about the flex camera is private. Using security with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Quick and easy set up – The pan and tilt camera can be easily set up inside your home. Simply plug in the USB power cable, download the Link2Home Pro app and set it up from your Android or iOS device. No hub required.
- Smart features – Using the Link2Home Pro app you can set up a range of Automation features including recording during specific times or use the pan and tilt camera to trigger another device. Such as if the camera detects movement or sound turn on a bedroom light.
- Sensor Type: 1/3″ CMOS
- Min illuminance: Colour [email protected] Black and White [email protected]
- Viewing Angle: 100°
- Lens: 4.0mm F2.0
- Shutter: 1/25-1/100,000 per second
- IR: High power LED with ICR
- IR distance: 10m
- WDR: Digital WDR
- Video compression standard: H.264
- Bit rate: 32Kbps-2Mbps
- Max picture size: 1920×1080
- Frame Rate: 1-25 per second
- Image setting: Supports HD/SD; supports flip;
- Audio: Two-way audio
- Storage: Support SD card(Max 128G), Cloud storage
- Communication protocol: HTTP,DH CP,DNS,RTSP
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Channel bandwidth: Support 20/40MHz
- Wi-Fi security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Data security: AES128
- Intelligence: Supports sound and motion detection
- Tilt: -75° to 75°
- Pan: 0 – 355°
- Working temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Power: DC5V,1.5A
- Consumption: 5.5W MAX
- Size(mm): 58x64x68
- Weight(g): 480
- Colour: Black
- Wi-Fi connection
- Mobile or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4.1 or later
- Free Link2Home Pro account
- L2HCameraP/T Wi-Fi indoor Camera
- 1.8 Metre USB Power Adapter with plug adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Adhesive tape
- Mounting Screws
- Fixing bracket
- Protective strip
Use the inbuilt MicroSD card slot (card sold separately) to record events or stream video 24/7. Based on event recording:
Using a MicroSD card:
16GB Micro SD Card – up to 3 days
32GB Micro SD Card – up to 5 days
64GB Micro SD Card – up to 10 days
128GB Micro SD Card – up to 21 days
With an additional cloud subscription (sold separately) you have 24/7 monitoring with key events recorded. So, you can scan through up to 30 days of event video history to see what you’ve missed.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.