Link2Home Outdoor Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Smart Camera
The outdoor camera with pan and tilt makes sure that your home or workplace is safe and secure by enabling you to check in on your device anytime from anywhere. You can move the camera through to app screen to explore your surroundings.
Features and Benefits
- Instant alerts – The outdoor camera with pan and tilt detects motion and sound and if anything changes, it instantly sends an activity alert to your device.
- Voice Control – This outdoor camera with pan and tilt is fully integrated with Alexa Echo Show and Google Screen devices including Google Chromecast. Just ask your smart speaker to access your camera device by saying “Alexa show me the driveway” or “Hey google show me the garage on the living room TV”.
- Detailed view – The camera streams Full HD, 1080p content to your device. With the ability to get a 110° wide-angle view of the area, zoom in and enhance, you will be able to see every detail. This is the same day or night thanks to Night Vision LED sensors which let you view the whole scene at night. The CMOS sensor also provides better image clarity compared to CCD Sensors.
- Pan and tilt – Use the Link2Home Pro app to tilt your camera from -10° to 75° and pan through 355° by simply swiping your finger across the display screen or using the joystick control.
- Built-in microphone & speaker – This lets you tune in to what is going on, and talk back via the Link2Home Pro app. So, you can see who’s around and respond.
- Get alerts on your phone – If your outdoor camera with pan and tilt detects something irregular, you can receive an activity alert on your smart phone with a snapshot of what happened. You can record video clips of activity using the inbuilt memory card* function or cloud service**.
- Secure – Everything about the outdoor camera with pan and tilt is private. Using security with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Quick and easy set up – The outdoor camera with pan and tilt can be easily set up outside your home. Simply plug in the power cable, download the Link2Home Pro app and set it up from your Android or iOS device. No hub required.
- All weathers – The outdoor camera with pan and tilt is weather-proof so it will always keep monitoring, come rain or shine. It plugs into the mains to ensure it never runs out of power, for security 24/7.
- Put it anywhere – The outdoor camera with pan and tilt can be placed anywhere, over your front door, garage, driveway or other area. The mount can be fixed to wood or masonry using the screws provided. The lens can be moved manually through 355° to give you the best viewing angle.
- Smart features – Using the Link2Home Pro app you can set up a range of Automation features including recording during specific times or use the outdoor camera to trigger another device. Such as if the camera detects movement or sound turn on a bedroom light or floodlight.
- Sensor Type: 1/3″ CMOS
- Min illuminance: Colour [email protected] Black and White [email protected]
- Viewing Angle: 110°
- Lens: 4.0mm F2.0
- Shutter: 1/25-1/100,000 per second
- IR: High power LED with ICR
- IR distance: 15m
- WDR: Digital WDR
- Video compression standard: H.264
- Bit rate: 32Kbps-2Mbps
- Max picture size: 1920×1080
- Frame Rate: 1-25 per second
- Image setting: Supports HD/SD;
- Audio: Two-way audio
- Storage: Support SD card(Max 128G), Cloud storage
- Communication protocol: HTTP,DH CP,DNS,RTSP
- Wi-Fi standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Channel bandwidth: Support 20/40MHz
- Wi-Fi security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Data security: AES128
- Intelligence: Supports sound and motion detection
- Tilt: -10° to 75°
- Pan: 0 – 355°
- Working temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Power: DC12V,1A
- Consumption: 5.5W MAX
- Waterproof: IP54
- Size(mm): Φ75×155
- Weight(g): 235
- Colour: White
- Wi-Fi connection
- Mobile or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4.1 or later
- Free Link2Home Pro account
- L2H-ODRCameraP/T Wi-Fi Outdoor IP Camera
- 1.8 Metre UK Mains Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Screws
- Fixing bracket x 2
- Reset Pin
Use the inbuilt MicroSD card slot (card sold separately) to record events or stream video 24/7. Based on event recording:
Using a MicroSD card:
16GB Micro SD Card – up to 3 days
32GB Micro SD Card – up to 5 days
64GB Micro SD Card – up to 10 days
128GB Micro SD Card – up to 21 days
With an additional cloud subscription (sold separately) you have 24/7 monitoring with key events recorded. So, you can scan through up to 30 days of event video history to see what you’ve missed.