Health Kick K3201 400W Personal Sports Blender – Black/Silver
- Reviews (1)
Kick start a healthier way of life, with the Health Kick 400W Personal Sports Blender. Designed to make healthy and delicious smoothies, juices, protein drinks, and more with less hassle, this versatile unit blends a variety of fruits, vegetables, and nuts directly into the cup for less mess and less washing up. Ideal for use on the go, simply screw on your lid and throw it in your gym bag or backpack!
With a powerful 400W, long–life copper motor, this Personal Sports Blender is built to last, and comes with anti–skid silicone feet to prevent tipping and sliding on your countertops.
Packed with all the attachments you’ll need to get started, the Health Kick 400W Personal Sports Blender even comes with two titan BPA–free cups, a flip–to–go lid, and a handy fresh seal lid too.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for travel– With a compact design and flip–to–go lid, so you can blend directly into the cup and Vthrow it in your gym bag or backpack!
- Versatile– Packed with all the attachments you’ll need to get started, including two titan BPA–free cups, a flip–to–go lid, and a handy fresh seal lid too.
- 400W– With a powerful, long–life, copper motor that’s designed to power through ice, nuts, and more.
- Dimensions: H24 x W23.5 x D15.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black and silver
- Power: 400W
- Material: 304 stainless steel cabinet
- 1 x Health Kick 400W Personal Sports Blender – Black/Silver
- 2 x Titan BPA–free cups
- 1 x Flip–to–go lid
- 1 x Fresh seal lid
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.