Lloytron LY5100 Paul Anthony Pro Series 3 Titanium Rotary Shaver - Black/Silver
The Series 3 Titanium shaver by Paul Anthony is a high quality electric shaver with three titanium flexible heads for soft and gentle hair removal. The perfect tool to get grooming whenever you need it, this device gives you the option to connect to the mains for a corded shave or enjoy rechargeable cordless operation for added convenience. One charge lasts for up to 40 minutes of usage, and to fully recharge it only takes 8 hours. Use the pop-up precision trimmer when you want to cut with extra detail, and simply rinse the shaver head under the tap once you’re fully groomed.
Features and Benefits
- 3 Titanium steel flexible heads– Adapt to the contours of your face for a smooth, comfortable shave.
- Retractable side precision trimmer– For touching up around the hair line with greater accuracy and precision, it’s ideal for cutting sharp lines and tucks away neatly when not in use.
- Washable head– Keep things hygienic with a quick rinse under the tap.
- Rubberised grip– Makes it comfortable and easy to hold without slipping out of your hand.
- LED power indicator– Keeps you aware of the battery life, so there’s always enough charge for a shave.
- Dimensions: H16 x W5 x D7.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Power: 2200W
- Weight: 0.37kg
- AC charging adaptor included
- Run Time: 40 minutes
- Charge Time: 8 hours
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.