Lloytron MIP3 32 Melody Hearing Impaired Door Chime Kit - Black
The third generation in MIP System technology allows you to choose up to four different sounds for different bell pushes and other transmitters with the flick of a switch so you can identify which door or room has been activated.
Lloytron Hearing Impaired Door Chime Kit has a huge 200m wireless unobstructed range expandable further by using the MIP Signal Booster accessory, large flashing strobe and it is compatible with previous MIP System generations.
The Lloytron MIP3 32 Melody Door Chime kit for hard of hearing is more than just a doorbell, you can create the perfect alert system for your home or business.
Features and Benefits
- Night light – Ambient LED light with on/off switch to act as a night light.
- 32 melodies – It includes 32 sounds: Big Ben, Westminster chimes, six tubular bells, five ding dongs, buzzers, festive tunes, sound effects and stop thief message.
- Flashing strobe – Visual notification for the hearing impaired. Sound can be turned off.
- No wires no fuss – This wireless door chime has a huge 200m wireless unobstructed range and is easy to install.
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Compatible with previous MIP System generations
- Waterproof bell push with battery included
- Large flashing strobe for hearing impaired or when sound is not required
- Chime dimensions: 8.3 x 8.1cm
- 200m m wireless unobstructed range expandable further by using the MIP Signal Booster accessory
- Includes a Window Sticker to ward off cold callers from your door
- 32 x High-quality true sounds custom-made for the UK market
- Variable volume control – 80dB loud sound
- Plugs into any standard UK wall socket
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.