Get the Job done with All Purpose Glue – Fast, Brutal, Persistent. This powerful, all-purpose adhesive is here for all your bonding needs.
The brutally strong initial hold of the glue, combined with the long-lasting performance ensures fast and effective bonds for a range of needs. The liquid glue, based on a flexible technology, allows the adhesive to be spread over a large area and can be used on a range of materials including wood, metal, steel, stone, ceramics, glass, textiles, plastics*, polystyrene foam*.
The high-quality bonding glue promises fast results with a high-initial strength and the final bonding strength complete after 24 hours.
Features and Benefits
- Fast – The all purpose adhesive provides a powerful initial strength to bond a range of materials with long-lasting effects both indoors and outdoors.
- Brutal – The fast-setting bonding glue ensures strong bonds on both flexible and rigid materials and can even be used for challenging materials such as leather.
- Persistent – The versatile, fast setting glue also promises high-quality bonding under challenging conditions, reaching its final strength after 24 hours.
- Multi-material – This strong adhesive performs well on most materials such as wood, metal, glass, textiles or plastics* and can be used on large surfaces
- Clear liquid glue
- Can be used wood, metal, glass, textiles or plastics*
* Except PE/PP
How to use
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected].