Lombardo Valderice WM Mountain E-Bike with Hub Motor - Black
Join the Lombardo evolution! More than just a bike go further, faster, fresher. Ideal for city or country roads, the new Valderice wm mtb E-bike with a practical pedal-assisted system makes tackling easy climbs or long distances with less effort.
The motor on the Valderice is designed to be compact and light to keep the total weight down as much as possible without sacrificing power; it puts out the maximum EU-allowed 250W and can assist the rider up to a speed of 15.5mph.
Powered by a lightweight 36V/11.6AH Lithium-ion Samsung cell battery for reliability, and this gives a range of between 75 and 90km from on one charge.
Please note: All electric bikes in Northern Ireland are regarded in law as motorcycles. Users must register their E-bikes with the DVLA, pay road tax and have motor insurance. Riders must also have a valid driving licence and wear an approved motorbike helmet.
Features and Benefits
- Rear hub motor – Provides plenty of power to extend any rider’s range and help you you get up those tough hills.
- Removable lithium-ion battery – A high-quality, 11.6ah battery provides the motor all the power it needs to reach the maximum 15.5mph power-assisted.
- Walk assist mode – For those times when you need to manoeuvre the bike but don’t need to ride it.
- Brake Detail: Cable Disk Brakes
- Frame Size (in inch): 20
- Gear Type: Rapid Shift
- Saddle Detail: padded sports
- Suspension: Y
- Customized Alloy 6061 Frame 27.7
- Rear hub motor
- Removable lithium-ion battery: 11.6ah
- Maximum 15.5mph power-assisted
- Walk assist mode
- Easy shifting Shimano Deore gear system
- Wired in front and rear light system
- Supplied 85% assembled - minimal home assembly required before first use
- Charge fully before first use
- 16 inches Dimensions: D 170 x W 60 x H 100 cm
- 18 inches Dimensions: D 180 x W 60 x H 100 cm
- 20 inches Dimensions: D 190 x W 72 x H 110 cm
- Colour: Black
- Valderice E-bike