Lorex CCTV 8 Channel 4K Ultra HD NVR 2TB + 4 x 4MP Super HD Cameras
With the Lorex CCTV camera included contains an advanced 4mp (megapixel) image sensor for 2K Super HD resolution security footage and uses the revolutionary colour night vision feature to add an extra level of visual detail throughout the night.
The 4mp image sensors within your LKB343B security cameras are capable of producing vivid 2K security footage. This 2K pixel resolution of 2688 x 1520 at 20 frames-per-second (FPS) offers a higher level of clarity and detail. Each camera comes with a wide 101° angle lens that will provide you with extremely broad fields of view perfect for open areas or doorway monitoring. They also use a True High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature that makes sure bright areas are not too over-exposed and dark areas are not too dark to see the details you need.
Thanks to this higher pixel count (2688 x 1520), the 2K Super HD security cameras will add an increased ability to digitally zoom in on distant objects. This is because the additional pixels will allow you to see details longer as you digitally zoom in on the image. So if an incident does occur, it will offer a better chance to capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features or license plate numbers.
Sleep peacefully through the night knowing that your security cameras are keeping watch over your property. Equipped with Lorex's revolutionary Colour Night Vision (CNV) technology, your security cameras continue to provide you with colour video even in the dark with ambient light present. This means that there is no more guessing what colour a car is, or what colour shirt a person is wearing.
All of your LNK343B security cameras are rated IP66. This means that they are fully weatherproof and can endure virtually whatever mother nature throws at them. Their rugged housings and vandal-resistant designs add even further protection for safe outdoor application.
The LNK7000 NVR comes with a reliable security certified hard drive. It can be in the constant operation and will even continue to record as you review saved footage. This NVR can also be programmed to record at a lower resolution or only when movement is detected to extend your storage space.
Features and Benefits
- 2K resolution security cameras – offers a higher level of clarity and detail.
- Better digital zooms – capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features or license plate numbers.
- Colour Night Vision (CNV) technology – your security cameras continue to provide you with colour video even in the dark with ambient light present.
- Extreme weather tolerance – rated IP66. This means that they are fully weatherproof and can endure virtually any weather and temperture.
4MP Super HD IP Camera with Color Night Vision
- High definition 4MP image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p
- 4MP video recording provides HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- The latest H.265 compression technology reduces video file sizes by up to 50% to save valuable Hard Drive space
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 101° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (92m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof IP66 rated
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 15.2 x 7.3 cm
4K ultra HD network video recorder
- Recording up to 8MP (Ultra HD 4K) on all channels - 4× the detail of 1080p
- 8MP/4K IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- 16 built in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Lorex Secure™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)
- PC and Mac compatible - Lorex Client video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 12TB (2×6TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network
- 4K video output - view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and improved network performance for remote viewing
- Mirror hard drive recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive
- Pentaplex Operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD amp; 4K TVs
- Dimensions: 30 x 5.3 x 22.7 cm