Lorex CCTV 8 Channel Analogue 4K Ultra HD 2TB DVR + 4 x 4K Ultra HD cameras
Monitor your property like never before with this outstanding 4K Ultra HD security system from Lorex. This top-of-the-line system includes our cutting-edge 8-channel 4K HD DVR with 4 bullet security cameras featuring 4K (8MP) HD resolution. The included weatherproof cameras deliver exceptional image quality day or night, with Colour Night Vision in low light conditions and long-range IR night vision in complete darkness. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
The main reason to purchase a security camera is to capture useful evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. This 4K camera will do just that. It is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p. So if an incident does occur on your property, 4K resolution will offer the best chance to capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features.
This heightened resolution will produce stunningly detailed video that will leave nothing to the imagination. It will also allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance. This camera also comes with a wide 87° angle lens that is perfect for large areas or doorways.
The 4K Ultra HD bullet camera provides Colour Night Vision™ in low light conditions, Smart IR black and white night vision up to 135ft (41m) in ambient night time conditions, and full black and white night vision up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. See clearly in complete darkness, and be confident knowing that detailed images are being recorded even on the darkest nights.
Install this durable security camera wherever you need it most - indoors or outdoors. It is manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67). So you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working.
DVRs such as this are capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 2TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra HD security camera – produce stunningly detailed video that offers the best chance to capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features.
- Smart IR night vision – up to 135ft (41m) in ambient night time conditions or black and white night vision up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness.
- Reliable security grade hard drive – this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks or even months of security footage.
- Outdoor approved – weatherproof rated IP67. So you can count on all-season security monitoring.
4K Ultra HD security camera
- View in exceptional 4K (8MP) Ultra High Definition with an image sensor that delivers four times the detail of 1080p
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD video recording provides superior quality for reviewing fine details in increased resolution
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Color Night Vision™ provides color images (with ambient lighting from porch or street lamps) letting you identify objects and people more accurately than in black & white
- Night vision range up to 135ft (41m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (28m) in total darkness
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Large 1/2" image sensor offers very high quality night time video
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 87° horizontal field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Includes 60ft video/power cable for simple installation
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Dimensions: 7 x 15.8 x 7 cm
4k Ultra High Definition DVR
- True 4K Ultra HD recording on all cameras
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- H.264+ video compression reduces data bandwidth requirements for efficient data storage, reduced network load for easy remote connectivity
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included) for simple connection to HD TVs
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date
- FLIR Cloud™ app with 3-Step setup4 connects all your cameras and systems from any iOS or Android smartphone and tablet
- Motion push notifications and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Backward compatible with standard analog cameras
- Dimensions: 32.5 x 5.5 x 25.5 cm