Magma Keyboard (Membrane) UK Layout EU Packaging
The ROCCAT Magma Membrane RGB Gaming Keyboard is ideal for RGBA enthusiasts seeking a competitive gaming keyboard. Its top plate is fully illuminated in 16.8 million RGB colors and AIMO compatible, making it ready for stunning lighting showcases. Featuring silent membrane keys, ROCCAT Easy–Shift technology, a detachable palm rest and a low maintenance design.
Features and Benefits
- 5–ZONE BACKLIGHTING – Powered by 10 discrete LEDs, the Magma’s semi–transparent top plate sets the stage for a new way of experiencing AIMO. The lighting system comprises of 5 zones and is as vivid as it is immersive, getting you into your game like never before.
- DETACHABLE PALM REST –Function and comfort go hand–in–hand with the Magma’s detachable palm rest. It clicks on and off easily to suit your preference. It’s great for when you want wrist support while typing but prefer the direct feel of gaming without – and vice versa.
- CONTACTLESS QUICK–MUTE – For lightning–fast control, the gesture activated mute functionality provides a convenient way to instantly mute without disturbing your audio quality. The RGB lighting and handy indicator on the base clearly show when you are muted, or live. You can even adjust the gesture detection distance on the rear of the base.
- SILENT MEMBRANE KEYS – Enjoy a solid and responsive typing feel with the Magma’s advanced membrane keys. Featuring advanced anti–ghosting, you can press virtually any number of the most–used gaming keys simultaneously and they’ll all register. Keystrokes are also silent for undisturbed gaming.
- ROCCAT EASY–SHIFT – ROCCAT’s proprietary button duplicator technology expands your command power with a single keystroke. Hold down the designated Easy–Shift button (Caps Lock by default) to unlock a second function for a host of keys in the WASD zone.
- AIMO LIGHTING ENGINE – ROCCAT AIMO syncs compatible products and presents state–of–the–art lighting scenarios that flow from device to device. It works right out of the box and without the need for extensive configuration, so you can enjoy vivid 16.8 million color lighting like never before.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Colour: Black
- Transparent: front plate
- AIMO light zones: 5 ith 2 LEDs each
- Shared media control keys: 7
- Key roll over: 25
- USB cable: 1.8m
- Dimensions: Height 3.90cm, Width 45.20cm, Length 15.70cm, Weight 870g
- Compatibility: Windows 7, 8 and 10 (software support), USB 2.0 (or higher), Internet connection (for driver software)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.