Majority Fitzwilliam 2 DAB+ & Internet Radio HI-FI Tuner- Silver
- Reviews (4)
Connect your Hi-Fi or speaker system to the Majority Fitzwilliam and enjoy a whole host of incredible features like never before. The Fitzwilliam comes complete with DAB/DAB+ digital, internet and FM radio so you can tune in to all your favourite local and global stations. You can also stream your own music and playlists via the built-in Bluetooth and Spotify Connect functions.
Features and Benefits
- DAB+ | Internet | FM Radio – Tune into all your favourite local stations with the Majority Fitzwilliam’s DAB/DAB+ digital and FM radio functionality or connect the Fitzwilliam to your WiFi and enjoy thousands of songs and stations from anywhere in the world. The Fitzwilliam also comes with over 150 presets and the option to add even more stations for a greater listening experience.
- Bluetooth | Spotify | Connect – The Fitzwilliam includes a range of ports and features to enjoy your own music and streaming services. Using the Bluetooth connectivity, UPnP or built-in Spotify Connect (account required), you can immerse yourself in a spectrum of sound and enjoy your favourite songs from any phone or Bluetooth device. Alternatively, you can connect your device via the AUX or USB ports and play music directly from a memory stick or MP3 player.
- DAB/DAB+ | FM | Internet Radio
- Spotify Connect
- Remote Control
- Optical, RCA & Coaxial Output
- Media Centre & UPnP
- AUX In & Out
- Headphone Jack
- USB Playback & Charging
- Dual Alarm
- LAN (Ethernet) Input
- Supported Files: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC+
- Presets: 150+
- AUX In: 3.5 mm
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm
- DAB: 174 – 240 MHz
- FM: 87.5 – 108 MHz
- Screen Colour: LCD
- Dimmable: Yes
- Power: AC 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Dimensions: 43.5 x 7.4 x 29.7 cm
- Colour: Silver
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.