Makita G-Series 18V 2 X 1.5Ah Li-Ion Cordless Combi Drill with 74 Accessories
The complete kit for taking on a multitude of home DIY tasks, the Makita G-Series 18 Volt Cordless Combi Drill makes it easy to drill into wood, steel, masonry and more.
The cordless design means it's easy to handle, and with a high power rechargeable lithium-ion battery you can rely on instant power whenever you need it. Produced to a quality far exceeding that of DIY products, the G-series range offers a comprehensive catalogue of tools at an attractive market price.
The G-Series battery is identifiable by the white or grey top section and offers 2 x 1.5Ah batteries in the 18v platform ensuring you will have plenty of power for the job in hand. A 60-minute charge time is achieved with the G-Series DC18WA battery charger so you can always be ready for whatever task you need to do.
Plus, with 16 torque settings and pressure-controlled variable speed, you can take on a variety of precision tasks with maximum control, whether you're laying decking or putting up shelves.
This bundle kit from Robert Dyas includes a 74 piece Makita accessory kit along with the cordless combi drill, and comes with two powerful G-Series 18 volt batteries.
Features and Benefits
- Impressive drilling depths - The versatile design lets you drill up to 13mm in masonry, 13mm in steel and 36mm in wood.
- 16 torque settings - Adjust the torque to suit your task, whether you're high-speed drilling or carefully driving screws.
- Includes 74 accessories - It comes with drill bits, screwdriver bits and sockets, along with a sturdy carry case to keep the whole kit organised.
- Model number: HP457DWE10
- Cordless combi drill
- Power: 18V 1.5Ah
- No-load speed: 0‒1,400rpm
- Number of gears: 2
- Torque settings: 16
- Hammer action: Yes
- Keyless chuck: Yes
- Reverse function: Yes
- Variable speed control: Yes
- Battery type: Lithium ion - 2 batteries supplied
- Battery charge time: 60 mins quick charging
- Weight: 1.7kg