- Reviews (1)
Designed in the UK by Manhattan for an exceptional Freesat HD experience. A little box packing a mighty punch, the SX fits right into any home and setup takes just a few taps. The compact design fits effortlessly into your existing TV setup.
Connect by HDMI and experience stunning HD with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound. The Manhattan SX even upscales SD channels for enhanced viewing.
Drama, Entertainment, Film, Children's TV and more. Freesat has over 200 channels for an unrivalled line-up of free TV. See Freesat's website for the full list. No more aimlessly flicking between stations until you find the right one.
The Manhattan SX includes a 1.2m HDMI cable for HDTVs and the Analogue AV Kit for connecting to older TVs with SCART or RCAs.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy the latest TV shows – Over 200 channels with 13 in HD and 36 radio stations, all subscription-free.
- 8-day program guide – Browse genres including Drama, Entertainment, Movies & Children's TV.
- Easy to install – In most cases simply connect to your existing satellite dish and enjoy subscription-free satellite TV.
- Flexible Programme Guide displays up to 8 days ahead with extended programme information
- Filter the channel list by genres including Drama, Entertainment, Movies, Children's TV or even your own favourites
- Browse what's on Now & Next while watching full-screen TV
- Set reminders for programmes with one tap. Enable the AutoTune setting and your SX will turn on automatically
- Last channel recall
- PIN protect channels
- Audio Description & Subtitles
- Interactive TV & Digital Text
- HDMI supporting resolutions up to 1080p
- Dolby Audio
- Extremely low power consumption with under 0.5W in standby
- 802.11n Wi-Fi for software updates
- DISH IN: Connect to a roof-top satellite dish pointed at 28.2º East to receive Freesat
- ETHERNET: Connect to an internet router for software updates
- HDMI: Connect to an HDTV or AV receiver for HD and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound (if supported)
- AV: Connect to Analogue TV inputs using the Manhattan Analogue AV Kit
- USB: Insert a USB stick for offline Software Updates
- Active (no USB device): Under 13W
- Active (with USB device): Under 18W
- Standby: Under 0.5W
- Width: 120mm
- Height: 26.5mm
- Depth: 130mm
- Weight 457g
- Colour: Black
- 1.2m HDMI cable
- Analogue AV Kit to connect with SCART or RCAs
- User Guide
- Easy-to-use Remote Control
- 2 AAA batteries
- Technical specifications