- Reviews (1)
Designed in the UK by Manhattan for an exceptional Freesat HD experience. A little box packing a mighty punch, the SX fits right into any home and setup takes just a few taps. The compact design fits effortlessly into your existing TV setup.
Connect by HDMI and experience stunning HD with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound. The Manhattan SX even upscales SD channels for enhanced viewing.
Drama, Entertainment, Film, Children's TV and more. Freesat has over 200 channels for an unrivalled line-up of free TV. See Freesat's website for the full list. No more aimlessly flicking between stations until you find the right one.
The Manhattan SX includes a 1.2m HDMI cable for HDTVs and the Analogue AV Kit for connecting to older TVs with SCART or RCAs.
Features and Benefits
- Enjoy the latest TV shows – Over 200 channels with 13 in HD and 36 radio stations, all subscription-free.
- 8-day program guide – Browse genres including Drama, Entertainment, Movies & Children's TV.
- Easy to install – In most cases simply connect to your existing satellite dish and enjoy subscription-free satellite TV.
- Flexible Programme Guide displays up to 8 days ahead with extended programme information
- Filter the channel list by genres including Drama, Entertainment, Movies, Children's TV or even your own favourites
- Browse what's on Now & Next while watching full-screen TV
- Set reminders for programmes with one tap. Enable the AutoTune setting and your SX will turn on automatically
- Last channel recall
- PIN protect channels
- Audio Description & Subtitles
- Interactive TV & Digital Text
- HDMI supporting resolutions up to 1080p
- Dolby Audio
- Extremely low power consumption with under 0.5W in standby
- 802.11n Wi-Fi for software updates
- DISH IN: Connect to a roof-top satellite dish pointed at 28.2º East to receive Freesat
- ETHERNET: Connect to an internet router for software updates
- HDMI: Connect to an HDTV or AV receiver for HD and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound (if supported)
- AV: Connect to Analogue TV inputs using the Manhattan Analogue AV Kit
- USB: Insert a USB stick for offline Software Updates
- Active (no USB device): Under 13W
- Active (with USB device): Under 18W
- Standby: Under 0.5W
- Width: 120mm
- Height: 26.5mm
- Depth: 130mm
- Weight 457g
- Colour: Black
- 1.2m HDMI cable
- Analogue AV Kit to connect with SCART or RCAs
- User Guide
- Easy-to-use Remote Control
- 2 AAA batteries
- Technical specifications
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.