Manhatten T2-R Freeview HD Digital TV Recorder - 500 GB - Black
- Reviews (1)
Designed in the UK by Manhattan for an exceptional Freeview HD experience. The ultra-compact T2-R fits right into any home and setup takes just a few taps.
Let the Manhattan T2-R record every episode of a series for you. Then watch whenever you want. Whether you need to make a cup of tea or skip back and replay a great moment, the T2-R is always recording the channel that you’re watching. Record two programmes at once. Need to record more? The T2-R will suggest alternative broadcasts to make it work.
Connect by HDMI and experience stunning HD with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound. The T2-R even upscales SD channels for enhanced viewing.
Freeview has over 70 standard and 15 HD channels, including 27 of the top 30 channels in the UK. With 95% of the nation’s favourite programmes, there’s no need to pay for channels you don’t watch. Simply connect the T2-R to your aerial.
Our learning remote has a spacious, clean layout and sleek, rounded shape that sits perfectly in your hand. And because it can control your TV’s volume, power and input selection, you won’t need another remote.
Connect by Ethernet to your home network and enjoy a great range of channels featuring free and premium online content.
The T2-R delivers exceptional value and even includes a 1.2M HDMI cable. The T2-R was designed for HD, which requires HDMI. However, if you have an older TV that doesn’t have HDMI, the T2-R can still almost certainly be connected to it using the Manhattan Analogue AV Kit (not included). Your TV simply needs either of these inputs.
Features and Benefits
- 8-day programme guide – Makes it easy to plan your viewing and schedule recordings.
- Record, pause & rewind live TV – With PVR function you won't have to miss anything.
- Record up to 300 hours to the 500GB Hard Drive – You'll never have to delete things you haven't watched yet to make more space. Even record two programmes at once.
- Freeview HD – You'll get over 70 channels with up to 15 HD channels.
- Filter the Guide by your Favourites, HD Channels or Radio Channels
- 500GB Hard Drive: Record up to 300 hours
- Intuitive recordings menu organised into categories & series
- Option to always record in HD (when available)
- Browse what’s on while watching full-screen TV
- HDMI supporting resolutions up to 1080p
- Subtitles & Audio Description
- Dolby Audio
- Interactive TV & Digital Text
- AERIAL IN: Connect to a roof-top aerial to receive Freeview *
- LOOP OUT: Connect to a TV to use its internal tuner
- ETHERNET: Connect to an internet router for connected channels
- HDMI: Connect to an HDTV or AV Receiver for HD and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound (when supported)
- OPTICAL: Connect to an AV Receiver or external sound system for Dolby Digital surround sound (when supported)
- AV: Connect to Analogue TV inputs using the Manhattan Analogue AV Kit
- USB: Insert a USB stick for offline Software Updates
- Active (no USB device): Under 13W
- Active (with USB device): Under 18W
- Standby: Under 0.5W
- Width: 265mm
- Height: 48mm
- Depth: 200mm
- Weight 678g
- Colour: Black
- 1.2m HDMI cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Easy-to-use Remote Control
- 2 AAA batteries