Marble Effect Manual Reclining Armchair With Footrest Studs Wood Legs Beige
This reclining armchair ticks all the right boxes for supreme style and comfort. Its marble-effect upholstery in beige is beautiful and unique making it stand out in your home whilst the thick foam filling is extremely comfortable and supports your body whilst you're seated. Using metal for the frame the structure is sturdy and will withstand everyday use with the back manually reclining to either 90° or 165°. It's finished with polished metal studs on the front for extra style with the carved rubberwood legs ensuring the chair is balanced and stable.
Features And Benefits
- Reclining Function– Manual operation it goes back to either 90° or 165° - perfect for leaning back and relaxing whenever you want. Also features a manual retractable footrest.
- Elegant Design– Marble-effect beige upholstery is beautiful and chic with metal studding on the arms for added style. Button tufting on the backs adds a traditional feel to blend in with all types of room furnishings
- Comfortable– Large and wide seat it is filled with thick sponge padding for hours of sitting. High back and mid-rise arms provide support.
- Sturdy– Metal frame for a robust structure with wood legs to keep the chair balanced.
- Colour: Beige
- Materials: Microfibre metal frame rubber wood and sponge
- Dimensions: 98H x 73W x 86Dcm Reclined: 83H x 73W x 142Dcm Seat: 46H x 51W x 56D. Back: 61H x 68Wcm
- Certifications: BS5852 (padding)
- Maximum load: 150kg
- Manually reclines to either 90° or 165°
- the perfect place to rest
- Manual retractable footrest for your legs
- Filled with thick sponge padding for comfort high back and armrests provide support to your body
- Beige marble-effect upholstery with button tufting on the back for a traditional look
- Metal studding on the arms
- Solid metal frame for a strong structure with rubberwood legs to keep the chair balanced
- A beautiful piece for the bedroom office living room etc.
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.