Martin Smith 3/4 Guitar - Natural
The Martin Smith 3/4 size Classical guitar is a fantastic guitar for both beginners and the more advanced player. It features nylon strings making it easier on the fingers whilst giving the player that distinctive classical sound.
The smaller lightweight body makes it ideal for both young guitarists and adult beginners who have a smaller frame. Suitable for ages 9+, the guitar comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty giving peace of mind. The Martin Smith guitar range is also Music Teacher Approved, so is ideal for lessons.
The Martin Smith W-560 3/4 Size acoustic guitar is the ideal choice for any budding guitarist. Despite being designed with the pre-teen audience in mind, it’s becoming increasingly popular with adults due to its compact size and playability.
The W-560 is lightweight, has soft strings and a contoured body that have all been employed to accommodate different playing styles and allow for hours of continuous comfortable play.
The accompanying free two-month access to TakeLessons means that you will be able to shorten that learning curve, with the assistance of a trained professional.
Features and Benefits
- Nylon Strings – The Martin Smith’s high-fidelity nylon strings have been selected for that softer feel.
- Metal Tuning Pegs – These metal tuning pegs are engineered for maximum sound quality.
- Style and Substance – A beautiful gloss finish and contoured body makes the Martin Smith 560 Classical guitar stand out in a crowd.
- Open geared machine heads
- 6 nylon strings.
- 18 frets
- free online lessons
- Size: 3/4 Size (36")
- Body: Linden
- Neck: Teak
- Fretboard: Hardwood
- Strings: Nylon
- Bridge: Classical
- Strap Button: Yes
- Height: 92 cm
- Width: 34 cm
- Depth: 8.5 cm
- Colour: Hi-gloss natural finish