Martin Smith Tenor Ukulele Kit - Natural
Ukuleles have now usurped the recorder as the no1 instrument for aspiring musicians and it’s easy to see why. Small in size, unmistakable in sound and with only four strings the ukulele offers the kudos of a guitar with a much smoother learning curve.
This Martin Smith ukulele has been specifically designed with the ukulele enthusiast in mind, ascetically pleasing with a classical natural finish to provide a quintessentially iconic look. Aquilla strings, that require less tuning in between sessions and provide a beautiful warm and soft sound.
The kit is completed with a padded carry case to support you either at home or on the road, A spare set of Aquila strings, strap and a clip-on tuner giving you all you need in one box.
For the beginner, our affiliation with "take Lessons" give you a two-month free subscription to this face to face, live learning experience to start your musical journey.
For the last 20 years, the Martin Smith brand has been synonymous for providing entry-level Ukuleles at an outstanding value. However, as passionate musical instrument enthusiasts, we have always harboured ambitions for more, a game-changing Ukulele that does not compromise on quality but remains accessible to all.
The ukulele has fast become one of the most popular musical instruments worldwide. As well as being a perfect introduction to any musical education, its small body and simple playing method make for a great hobby whether it be at home, university or even a festival.
Features and Benefits
- Superb alternative to a guitar – Boasting a smooth linden wood fretboard as well as finger friendly nylon strings, this ukulele boasts a wonderful warm tone.
- Ideal for novices – comes complete with a carry case and beginners guide to get you playing straight out of the box.
- Rich, bright and well-balanced tone – The quality geared metal machine heads ensure a more precise long-lasting tuning experience.
- Aquilla strings – keeping you in tune for longer.
- Style: Tenor
- Frets: 12
- Machine Heads: Chrome Fully Geared
- Tuning: Standard (GCEA)
- Construction: Wood (Limewood)
- Dimensions: 65.2 x 7.3 x 23.5 cm
- Padded carry case
- Clip-on tuner and strap
- Exclusive Beginners guide and chord book