Made with a strong and incredibly durable wood-effect resin, the Sandwick bench is designed to endure all that the British weather can throw at it. It can stand up to wind, rain, snow and ice, and also UV light – the primary cause of fading and distortion – without any loss of colour, without cracking or bending and with virtually no maintenance.
With a traditional slatted design, an elegant profile and grained finish it looks just as good as any hardwood bench without any of the care required to keep real wood looking good year after year. A great addition to the garden.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – The wood effect resin will stand up to major weather wear and tear.
- Contemporary wood finish– Teak effect finish blends effortlessly into any garden environment.
- Stylish design – The cross slat back gives the bench an unusual and distinctive edge.
- Material: Wood-effect resin
- UV resistant
- Maintenance free
- Weather resistant
- Wipe clean
- Assembly required: 2 people approx. 15 mins
- Dimensions: H93.5 x W59.1 x D121.8cm
- Weight: 26.3kg
- Colour: Teak effect