McCulloch 43cc 42cm (16.5") Straight Shaft Cow Horn Handled Petrol Brushcutter
A great all round tool for various jobs in and around the garden. This brushcutter is a versatile addititon to any garden tool collection.
This machine uses a 43cc petrol powered engine producing an power output of 1.25kW. It has a Tap 'n' Go trimmer head with a cutting width of 42cm as well as a grass blade and saw blade for added versatility.
Pack full of features this petrol brushcutter also includes trio cutting, a combi guard, a padded double harness, tool-less air filter cover, an adjustable handle and a full anti-vibration system.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – Utilising a 43cc petrol engine, this brushcutter has plenty of power to take care of any garden maintenance jobs you have at hand.
- Comfortable to use – Fitted with padded shoulder straps and a full anti-vibration system this brushcutter has been designed with comfortable use in mind
- 3-in-1 – Three cutting options with one machine. This brushcutter features a Tap 'n' Go trimmer head, a grass blade and a saw blade for versatility in the garden.
- 42cm (16.5 inch) cutting width
- 43cc 2 stroke engine
- Cow horn handle
- Tap 'n' Go head
- Grass blade
- Clearing saw
- Aluminium straight shaft
- Dimensions: H 25 x W 71 x L 189cm
- Weight (excluding cutting equipment): 7.9kg
- 12 month warranty