Media CD Games Storage Unit Bookcase Stores 312DVD and 480CD Beech Effect
This high quality media storage shelf is perfect for organizing your CDS, DVDS, books etc. Partition boards could be installed at adjustable height to meet different storage needs. This will be a modern and practical piece of furniture in any room and you can be assured that your books, media products will stay safe while they sit on the shelves due to its sturdy base.
Features and Benefits
- 6 Tier Storage– 6 Tier multi-functional media organizer, suitable for storing CDs, DVDs, Blu-rays, video games, and more. Providing spacious storage in the home and office to create a neat and matching feel, wherever placed.
- Four Adjustable Shelves– Can be moved up and down in 3 levels, allowing you to set each compartment to size which is best suited for your storage needs. Note: The intermediate shelf is not adjustable.
- Sturdy And Reliable– Crafted from quality particle board for a structure which is stable, with melamine coating for simple cleaning and maintenance.
- Anti-Tipping Design– Pack contains back straps so you can attach to the wall making it safe for homes with children and pets.
- Colour: Beech Wood Effect
- Dimensions: H130.5 x W89cm x D20cm
- Board thickness: 16mm
- Max Weight Capacity: 50kg
- Constructed in 4 vertical units, the upper and down four shelves are adjustable in three levels
- Note: The intermediate shelf is not adjustable
- Stores up to 480 CDs; Up to 312 DVDs or Blu-rays
- Made from particleboard with stain resistant melamine coating
- Anti tipping wall fixings included
- Flat Packed and easy to assemble
- Length of guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.