Melitta 6729615 Single 5 Therm Filter Coffee machine and Thermal Mug - Black and Stainless Steel
The Melitta Single 5 Therm Filter Coffee Machine and Therm Mug could be the perfect appliance for you. If you love a fresh coffee but are always in a rush, you’ll be able to grab the very durable stainless steel insulated mug and get your caffeine fix on the go. The compact size is an additional plus as it takes up little space on the kitchen worktop, perfect for small kitchens.
This five cup coffee maker also has an insulated jug, so you can instantly refill your cup, with the hot coffee you made earlier there’s no need to always use the machine to get your hot drink.
Features and benefits
- 5-cup coffee maker – Large amount of coffee can be made at once for increased convenience and effortless refills.
- Aroma valve – For maximum enjoyment and the perfect coffee temperature, even with small volumes.
- Compact size – The slimline, space-saving design will fit in any small kitchen.
- Drip-stop – Stops flow when you choose, allowing you to pour a cup mid-brew.
- Removable filter insert – Traps the coffee grounds and allows your drink to flow through for extra smooth coffee.
- Dimensions: H29cm x W14cm x D24cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Filter bag size: 1x4
- Power: 650W
- Colour: Black
- Pack weight: 1.75kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.