Melitta 6764554 Barista TS Smart Bean to Cup Coffee Machine - Stainless Steel
Enjoy a variety of coffee specialities anytime you want, with the Melitta Barista TS Smart coffee machine you can bring the café to your home. It will prepare up to 21 different coffees and can be controlled from your smartphone via the Melitta Connect app.
Designed with your convenience in mind, this coffee machine has two bean chambers, one automatic and the other manual. This means that you can automatically prepare a coffee using one of the four pre-set recipes, or create one of your own recipes using the manual bean select chamber.
The Melitta Connect App gives you easy control over the appliance settings, so your personal My Coffee Profiles can be programmed and saved without any complicated operation. It’s useful for creating your own recipes, and you can even decide the perfect order in which the ingredients are poured into your cup. Plus, if you ever need a helping hand with fulfilling this machines potential, the app provides step-by-step instructions and tutorials to guide you through the different steps of the programmes.
What’s more, this modern-day kitchen essential is easy to maintain as its display will automatically indicate when the machine needs to be cleaned or descaled. When you know that time has come, the whole brewing unit can be removed for to give you better access to clean thoroughly. As well this, Easy Steam Cleaning allows quick and hygienic cleaning in between times by using hot water and steam to tackle any mess, which is especially useful for milky coffee lovers.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile– The on-screen menu offers 17 coffee varieties in addition to four coffee classics including an espresso, café crème, cappuccino and latte macchiato.
- One Touch Controls– Offers convenience for quick, easy selection of the four pre-set modes with an option of warm milk, frothed milk or hot water.
- Innovative Automatic Bean Select Function– Chooses the right amount of beans required for your favourite coffee from the two-chamber bean container (automatic or manual).
- IntenseAroma– Exudes an intense coffee smell and taste without having to change the amount of coffee or water used.
- Memory Mode– Remembers and saves up to 4 of your favourite coffee specialities, so the whole family can enjoy with less waiting around.
- Melitta Connect App– Control your coffee machine’s features and manage your coffee making preferences using a smartphone.
- Quiet Grinder– Ensures peaceful yet fast coffee making to avoid waking the family.
- Double Cup Mode– Makes two cups of coffee with or without milk at the same time, perfect for couples and families alike.
- Dimensions: H37.2 x W25.9 x D46.7cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Power: 1450W
- Weight: 14kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.