Melitta 6767843 Avanza Mystic Titan Bean to Cup Coffee Machine - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Melitta Avanza has an impressive design with equally impressive features. A newly developed control panel makes it easier to use, the grinder is especially quiet, and the new Cappuccinatore makes it simple to prepare a latte macchiato or a cappuccino.
Thanks to the extra-large water tank and bean container, you can serve delicious coffee to several visitors at once. The pump control guarantees an ideal contact time between the water and the coffee, allowing flavours to unfold and the aroma to develop, a difference you can taste with every cup.
With the help of the integrated milk system, any coffee speciality can be prepared in a few simple steps: Froth the milk with the Easy Cappuccinatore, pour your coffee, then mix them together and your beverage is ready.
You want simplicity? Certainly! The service button gives you simple access to the cleaning and descaling programme, the brewing temperature and water hardness settings and the auto-off feature. Changing the filter is a piece of cake, too.
Features and benefits
- High convenience – Easy to use new control panel, quiet coffee grinder, and the Cappuccinatore makes it quick and simple to prepare a frothy milk topping.
- XL water tank & bean container – Allows large quantities of coffee to be made, ideal for serving the entire family or satisfying guests.
- Controlled pump – Guarantees the ideal contact time between coffee and water so your coffee is full of flavour and ready to drink without needing a stir.
- Easily cleaned – The service button gives you simple access to the cleaning and descaling programme to maximise the machines performance, while swapping the filter out is quick and simple too.
- Dimensions: H37cm x W53cm x D25cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Black
- Bean capacity: 250g
- Water capacity: 1.5L
- Pack weight: 10kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.