Mercia 2.4m x 2.4m Pent Log Cabin - 19mm
This 2.4 x 2.4m Pent Log Cabin from Mercia garden Products is the ideal garden building to add some extra functionality to your outdoor space and make the most of the area.
The building is constructed using high quality, 19mm Baltic pine log boards, for a robust and durable finish and the boards interlock each other to form weatherproof and heat retaining panels - allowing you to use the building all year-round! High quality mineral felt is supplied as standard which is comprised of bitumen and a fine mineral granule material that ensures a weatherproof barrier between the elements and your new building. The roof and floor are constructed using hard-wearing tongue and groove boards that lock together to form a heavy-duty build.
Features and Benefits
- Secure – Mercia supply antique style handles and hinges as well as lock and key for the door, to keep your building secure when not in use.
- Bright and spacious interior – Featuring half glazed double doors, the interior is bright, airy and welcoming. With space for comfy chairs, a coffee table and shelving, this cabin is ideal as a reading or hobby room, or as a home office. The glazing on this cabin is made using high strength SAN styrene, a safe and shatterproof alternative to glass.
- Made in the UK – This garden building is made here in the UK, by Mercia's highly skilled workforce. Mercia manufacture this building using only ethically sourced timber, coming from responsibly managed forests. This means you can be confident in the purchase of your garden building.
- Natural finish
- Made in the UK
- SAN styrene glazing
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 238 x W 242 x 272cm
- Guarantee: 10 Year Conditional Anti-Rot