Mercia 3.5m x 2.4m Pent Log Cabin With Side Shed - 19mm
A great way of making the most of your outdoor space, this 3.5m x 2.4m pent log cabin with side shed from Mercia Garden Products will help add some functionality to the area.
Featuring a spacious shed to the side, this cabin provides handy storage for your outdoor furniture, bikes or garden tools. The modern flat roof gives the log cabin a contemporary style, while encouraging the drainage of rain water to prevent any build-up that could damage the building.
This unit utilises a strong and robust 19mm log plank design with a single tongue joining system. This durable and sturdy construction offers excellent value as well as a traditional style finish but with a contemporary feel. Great for adding that something special to your garden while also making the most of your outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Robust – The roof and floor are formed using hard-wearing tongue and groove boards, this creates a strong and long lasting panel that is perfect for frequently used buildings.
- Made in the UK – This garden building is made here in the UK, by Mercia's highly skilled workforce. Mercia manufacture this building using only ethically sourced timber, coming from responsibly managed forests. This means you can be confident in the purchase of your garden building.
- Secure – Mercia supply antique style handles and hinges as well as lock and key for the door, to keep your building secure when not in use.
- Natural finish
- Mineral felt roofing
- Side shed
- SAN styrene glazing
- Made in the UK
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 238 x W 362 x D 272cm
- Guarantee: 10 Year Conditional Anti-Rot
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.