Mercia 3m x 2.4m Pent Log Cabin - 19mm
- Reviews (2)
A great way of making the most of your outdoor space, this 3m x 2.4m pent log cabin from Mercia Garden Products will help add some functionality to the area.
A modern, pent roof design, not only does this create a stylish aesthetic, but will ensure rainwater can drain easily off the cabin, to protect it from water damage. It also features half glazed double doors, making the interior bright and welcoming - the ideal garden getaway.
Mercia glaze the windows and doors using high strength SAN styrene, a safe and shatterproof alternative to glass and the cabin is constructed using high quality, 19mm Baltic pine log boards for a robust and durable building. The boards interlock with each other to form weatherproof and heat retaining panels, meaning you can use your log cabin all year around!
Features and Benefits
- Robust – The roof and floor are constructed using hard-wearing tongue and groove boards that lock together to form a strong and robust build, perfect for a building that has frequent use.
- Durable roofing felt – High quality mineral felt is supplied as standard. This mineral felt is comprised of bitumen and a fine mineral granule material that ensures a weatherproof barrier between the elements and your new building.
- Made in the UK – This garden building is made here in the UK, by Mercia's highly skilled workforce. Mercia manufacture this building using only ethically sourced timber, coming from responsibly managed forests. This means you can be confident in the purchase of your garden building.
- Natural finish
- High strength SAN styrene glazing
- Self assembly required
- Mineral felt roofing
- Dimensions: H 238 x W 302 x D 272cm
- Guarantee: 10 Year Conditional Anti-Rot
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.