Mercia 4m x 3m Pent Log Cabin - 19mm
- Reviews (5)
A great way of making the most of your outdoor space, this 4m x 3m pent log cabin from Mercia Garden Products will help add some functionality to the area.
Featuring three large opening windows, the interior is bright, airy and welcoming. Mercia glaze the windows and doors with high-strength SAN styrene, a safe and shatterproof alternative to glass. This modern log cabin is constructed using high-quality, 19mm, Baltic pine log boards that interlock each other to form rigid and strong panels. The interlocking system creates a weatherproof and heat retaining structure, meaning you can use this log cabin all year around!
The roof and floor are constructed with hard-wearing tongue and groove boards to form a robust and long-lasting finish and high-quality mineral felt is supplied as standard. Mineral felt is comprised of bitumen and a fine mineral granule material that ensures a weatherproof barrier between the elements and your new building.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the UK – This garden building is made here in the UK, by Mercia's highly skilled workforce. Mercia manufacture this building using only ethically sourced timber, coming from responsibly managed forests. This means you can be confident in the purchase of your garden building.
- Secure – Mercia supply antique style handles and hinges as well as lock and key for the door, to keep your building secure when not in use.
- Pent roof – A modern, pent roof design, not only does this create a stylish aesthetic, but will ensure rainwater can drain easily off the cabin, to protect it from water damage.
- Self-assembly – This is a two-person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included
- Natural finish
- Pent roof design
- SAN styrene glazing
- Made in the UK
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 238 x W 402 x D 332cm
- Guarantee: 10 Year Conditional Anti-Rot
Merica offer an installation service on selected garden buildings to make your new garden addition a hassle-free investment.
MERCIA GARDEN PRODUCTS
Mercia's aim is to make your installation experience as easy as possible, with minimal disruption as possible to your normal routine. To enable this their garden building installation service is as follows...
Once your order has been processed Mercia will send you an email to confirm your order and all the necessary information to ensure your garden is suitable and prepared for installation. It's vital to make sure you have a firm, level base ready to install onto.
Once evidence has been provided of your firm, level base, our friendly customer service team will call you to book in a delivery and installation date that suits you. This will typically be the same day, however, for some buildings it may be different days.
On the day of delivery, we will send you a text to confirm your two-hour delivery slot and a link to the delivery portal, where you will be able to track the exact location of the driver.
Your new garden building will be delivered on a flatbed van. Please make sure there is adequate access to the build site without going through your house, garage or neighbouring property. Providing all is OK, the installation team will move the building into the installation position.
The team will then install your new building as per the product instructions. Once completed, the team will make sure to clean up afterwards, leaving you to relax and enjoy your new garden building.