Mercia 5.1m x 2.4mm Pent Log Cabin With Side Shed - 19mm
A great way of making the most of your outdoor space, this 5.1m x 2.4mm pent log cabin with side shed from Mercia Garden Products will help add some functionality to the area.
The building is constructed using high quality, 19mm, Baltic pine log boards that lock together to form a tight seal, preventing water ingress and keeping draughts firmly at bay. The interlocking system creates a robust and heat retaining structure, meaning you can use your cabin all year long!
The roof and floor are formed using hard-wearing tongue and groove boards, this creates a strong and long lasting build. The modern flat roof gives the log cabin a contemporary style, while encouraging the drainage of rain water to prevent any build-up that could damage the building. High quality mineral felt is supplied as standard. Mineral felt is comprised of bitumen and a fine mineral granule material that ensures a weatherproof barrier between the elements and your new building.
With a spacious shed to the side, accessed by a separate door, the cabin even has space for storing your outdoor furniture and gardening accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Made in the UK – This garden building is made here in the UK, by Mercia's highly skilled workforce. Mercia manufacture this building using only ethically sourced timber, coming from responsibly managed forests. This means you can be confident in the purchase of your garden building.
- Secure – Mercia supply antique style handles and hinges as well as lock and key for the door, to keep your building secure when not in use.
- Strong windows – Mercia glaze the windows and doors using high strength SAN styrene, a safe and shatterproof alternative to glass.
- Natural finish
- SAN Styrene glazing
- Made in the UK
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 238 x W 522 x D 332cm
- Guarantee: 10 Year Conditional Anti-Rot