If you're looking to raise your garden building off of the ground or for a level base for uneven ground then this 7' x 5' portabase from Mercia is for you.
Mercia have a huge range of pressure treated portabases of various sizes. They are ideal for uneven grounds, or for those who wish to raise their garden building off the ground. All of these products are pressure treated to help protect against wood rot and are easily assembled.
(Please note: Images are dressed and painted for display purposes only. All listed metric dimensions listed below include the roof overhang.)
Features and Benefits
- Durable – This sturdy and strong building base is constructed from robust timber and joints giving you a long lasting and resilient structure.
- Self-assembly – This is a two person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included.
- Allow you to make a flat base
- Perfect for those unable to make their own base
- Available for many of our buildings
- Pressure Treated Timber
- Form a level base on uneven ground
- Alternative to concrete
- Galvanized support spikes/brackets
- Enables you to raise your shed off the ground to protect against damp
- Easy self-assembly
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.