Mercia Premium Pressure Treated Shiplap T&G Apex Shed - 6' x 8'
- Reviews (3)
Make the most your outdoor space by adding a stylish, practical and long-lasting garden building like this shed from Mercia Garden Products.
This 6’ x 8’ premium shiplap tongue & groove apex shed from Mercia is a great addition to your garden. Sturdy, long-lasting and practical, this shed will give your garden a high-quality building for years of use and enjoyment.
The 12mm shiplap cladding and tongue & groove floor give this building a robust and sturdy feel. Also featured is a single door, styrene glazed windows, roof felt and a pad bolt for security.
Mercia Garden Products provide an excellent range of high-quality garden buildings to give your outdoor space an added special touch.
Pressure treatment is a high-pressure chemical process designed to preserve exposed timber, by providing optimal protection against insect attack, fungal attack and decay. The pressure treatment process impregnates preservative chemicals deep into the timber fibres to protect it against the elements and help to prolong its life. The whole process takes several weeks, to ensure the timber is fully dried and the chemicals are fully permeated.
What are the benefits?
- Higher quality and more durable.
- Garden buildings that are fully protected against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- 15 years anti-rot guarantee as standard.
- Attractive bronze colour, highlighting the warmth and charm of the timber.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – 12mm shiplap cladding and tongue and groove flooring give this shed a robust feel.
- Lockable – Provided with a pad bolt for security, this shed is safe and secure.
- Self-assembly – This is a two-person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Tongue and groove floor
- Tongue and groove roof
- Opening windows
- Styrene glazing
- Pad bolt included
- Roof felt supplied
- Single door
- Dimensions: H 223 x W 263 x D 211cm
- 10-year manufacturer anti-rot guarantee (must be treated annually)