Mercia Pressure Treated Shiplap Apex Bikestore - 2' 6'' x 6' 9''
- Reviews (1)
Make the most your outdoor space by adding a stylish, practical and long-lasting garden building like this bike store from Mercia Garden Products.
This 3’ x 7’ shiplap apex bike store from Mercia is a great addition to your garden. Sturdy, long-lasting and practical, this bike store will give your garden a high-quality building for years of use and enjoyment.
The 12mm shiplap cladding and durable wood give this building a robust and sturdy feel. Also featured are a solid sheet floor and roof (OSB), a double door and a pad bolt.
Mercia Garden Products offer an excellent range of high-quality garden buildings to give your outdoor space an added special touch.
Pressure treatment is a high-pressure chemical process designed to preserve exposed timber, by providing optimal protection against insect attack, fungal attack and decay. The pressure treatment process impregnates preservative chemicals deep into the timber fibres to protect it against the elements and help to prolong its life. The whole process takes several weeks, to ensure the timber is fully dried and the chemicals are fully permeated.
What are the benefits?
- Higher quality and more durable.
- Garden buildings that are fully protected against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- 15 years anti-rot guarantee as standard.
- Attractive bronze colour, highlighting the warmth and charm of the timber.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – 12mm shiplap cladding and solid sheet flooring give this bike store a robust feel.
- Secure – Supplied with a pad bolt for security, this store is lockable to keeps the contents safe.
- Self-assembly – This is a two-person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included.
- Colour: Brown
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Solid sheet flooring and roof
- Styrene glazing
- Roof felt supplied
- Pad bolt included
- Stores at least two adult bikes
- Double door
- Dimensions: H 172 x W 210 x D 85cm
- Self-assembly required
- 10-year manufacturer anti-rot guarantee (must be treated annually)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.