Mercia Pressure Treated Shiplap Pent Mower Store - 3' x 5'
- Reviews (10)
Make the most your outdoor space by adding a stylish, practical and long-lasting garden building like this mower store from Mercia Garden Products.
This 3’ x 5’ shiplap pent mower store from Mercia is a great addition to your garden. Sturdy, long-lasting and practical, this mower store will give your garden a high-quality building for years of use and enjoyment.
The 12mm shiplap cladding and durable wood give this building a robust and sturdy feel. Also featured are a solid sheet floor and roof (OSB), a double door and a pad bolt.
Mercia Garden Products offer an excellent range of high-quality garden buildings to give your outdoor space an added special touch.
Pressure treatment is a high-pressure chemical process designed to preserve exposed timber, by providing optimal protection against insect attack, fungal attack and decay. The pressure treatment process impregnates preservative chemicals deep into the timber fibres to protect it against the elements and help to prolong its life. The whole process takes several weeks, to ensure the timber is fully dried and the chemicals are fully permeated.
What are the benefits?
- Higher quality and more durable.
- Garden buildings that are fully protected against rot, fungal decay and insect attack.
- 15 years anti-rot guarantee as standard.
- Attractive bronze colour, highlighting the warmth and charm of the timber.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – 12mm shiplap cladding and solid sheet flooring give this mower store a robust feel.
- Secure – Supplied with a pad bolt for security, this store is lockable to keeps the contents safe.
- Self-assembly – This is a two-person job but can be completed without any professional help needed. All assembly instructions are included.
- Colour: Brown
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Solid sheet flooring and roof
- Styrene glazing
- Roof felt supplied
- Pad bolt included
- Double door
- Dimensions: H 142 x W 145 x D 95cm
- Self-assembly required
- 10-year manufacturer anti-rot guarantee (must be treated annually)