Mercia Snug Playhouse With Tower
- Reviews (1)
The perfect play space for your little one to enjoy their time outdoors, this Snug Playhouse and tower from Mercia is sure to give them years of entertainment.
The smaller size of this playhouse means it is most suited to smaller children and ideal for those who don't want a playhouse that takes over the whole garden. Safety features include; planed and rounded timbers to reduce the risk of splinters, gaps around the door prevent children's fingers from getting trapped and 100% shatterproof styrene windows provide a safer alternative to traditional glass.
The roof and floor are made from quality solid sheet board material, constructed of several layers of compacted orientated strands. Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard, alongside our detailed instructions and manufacturer's recommendations to ensure a simple, stress-free assembly process.
Features and Benefits
- Windows – Charming Georgian style windows utilise shatterproof styrene glazing as a safer alternative to traditional glass; the windows feature sash framing to keep the styrene in place during the construction stage.
- Sturdy – The walls of this wendy house have been constructed using high-quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove cladding for a robust and durable build. The interlocking design prevents water ingress and creates a rigid structure.
- Safe – Inline with European child safety laws there is a small gap around the edge of the single door to stop fingers from getting trapped in the framing as well as wide grooved steps feature on the ladder to prevent children from slipping when climbing onto the raised platform.
- Raised platform – The raised platform automatically allows endless opportunities for children's imagination to run wild, whether it's a pirate ship on a desert island or a bridge to your own princess castle, the possibilities are endless.
- Colour: Natural
- Shatterproof styrene windows
- Round edge timber planks
- Safety finger gap around the door
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 205 x W 136 x D 215cm
- 10 year manufacturer anti-rot guarantee (must be treated annually)
Please note: Children using this playhouse must be supervised at all times.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.