Method Laundry Liquid Detergent - Wild Lavender
- Reviews (5)
This fresh and flowery laundry liquid is enough for thirty washes and will leave your clothes smelling wonderful.
It's worth taking your clothes off for with smartclean technology that has five naturally derived powerful enzymes to wrangle dirt and stains.
This fights dirt and stains, keeps whites white, shields against stains, works in cold water and has 98% biodegradable ingredients for your benefit.
Plus - all of Method's ingredients are comprehensively assessed by a leading research firm to ensure their safety for people and the environment.
- Volume: 1.56L
- Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic
How To Use
- To wash: pour into machine drawer and leave to work its magic then return to clean fresh laundry
- To pre-treat: rub a little detergent onto irksome stain then wait 5 minutes and wash as usual
- Test inconspicuous area for colourfastness
- Not suitable on wool and silk
Aqua, C12-16 pareth, glycerin, sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate, disodium 2-sulfolaurate, soya methyl ester ethoxylate, capryleth-4, alcohol denat, sodium alkane sulfonate, lactic acid, isopropanolamine, decyl glucoside, ethyl glycerin acetal levulinate, parfum, subtilisin, propanediol, methyl laurate, sodium carboxymethyl inulin, amylase, butylphenyl methylpropional, limonene, mannanase, soil release polymer, cellulase, isodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate, citronellol