Milo Grey Sleep Station Desk Storage Bed and Memory Foam Mattress
The Milo Sleep Station and Memory Foam Mattress Set is the perfect space saving solution for any small bedroom. A stylish and contemporary design means it will look great in any interior.
The bed includes a pull out desk and two shelving units with a drawer each. The versatile storage units can also be used anywhere in the bedroom.
This beautifully finished bed is constructed from quality pine and completed with a solid slatted base for extra mattress support. The desk can be pulled out as it has wheels and the ladder can be placed on either side allowing you to configure the placement to suit your child. This cabin bed is complete with secure side rails for extra safety
Included with this bed is the Noah Memory Foam Low Profile mattress which makes the perfect partner for this bed at just 15cm deep. Featuring a 13.5 gauge open coil mattress with memory foam this mattress is designed to mould to your body, providing excellent posture support with a firm comfort.
The Noah Memory Foam is a single-sided mattress, filled with hypoallergenic polyester and finished in a soft micro quilted fabric.
Features and Benefits
- Fantastic Solution For Small Rooms– With a pull out desk and two shelving units with a drawer each this space saving bed frees up more floorspace in your child's room.
- Bed And Mattress Set– This fantastic value set comes with a comfortable 13.5 gauge open coil mattress with memory foam to provide excellent posture support with a firm comfort.
- Pine Wood Frame– Crafted from solid pine this strong and sturdy bed will withstand plenty of use.
- Adjustable Ladder– This bed has been designed with a ladder that can be adjusted from left to right so you can design the bunk set-up to suit your room layout.
- Colour: Grey
- Dimensions:H120 x W109 x D206cm
- 73cm floor clearance, floor to top of side rail 109cm
- Desk W87cm, D71cm and H72cm
- Drawer height 31cm
- Material: Solid Pine
- Pull out desk with wheels
- Two shelving units with drawers
- Adjustable ladder from left to right
- Sprung slatted base
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Requires self assembly
- Complies with the requirements of UK bunk beds (Entrapment Hazards) (Safety Regulations 1987) and the European Standards (EN747-1)
This bed comes flat packed for ease of delivery and storage
- Single H15 x W90 x D190cm
- Colour: White
- Material: Polyester filling
- Memory foam top
- 13.5 gauge open coil mattress
- Microfibre fabric finish
- Low profile mattress
- Tested to BS7177 / Made in the UK
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.