Minimalist Armchair Solid Wood Frame And Legs Faux Linen Teal
Inject a gentle and luxe wash of colour into your home with this Scandinavian style armchair. Upholstered with faux linen all over for low maintenance that looks fresh all year round, it is built on a solid wood frame ensuring it is solid and reliable. Crafted in a unique curved design it is fitted with a thick foam padded seat and two large armrests making it ideal for curling up on after a long day. Finished with anti-slip pads on the feet it won't damage you floor meaning you can place this anywhere you wish.
Features And Benefits
- Scandinavian Style– Adds a beautiful modern to touch to your home.
- Beautiful Colour– Adds a soft wash of colour into your décor.
- Wooden Frame– Built to last it is solid stable and reliable for everyday use.
- Comfortable– Thick foam padded seat with two large armrests and a curved design for the perfect relaxation spot.
- Low Maintenance– Faux linen upholstery is easy to look after.
- Armchair With Wooden Frame And Legs
- Material: Linen style fabric, Wood Foam
- Colour: Teal
- Overall dimension: 72W x 77D x 93Hcm
- Seat dimension: 52W x 52D x 48Hcm
- Back Height: 46cm
- Arm rest dimension: 65L x 10L x 38Hcm
- Height from armrest to the floor: 64cm
- Feet Height: 26cm
- Weight capacity: 150kg
- Arrives Flat Packed
- Comfortable design featuring a thick padded cushion seat, curved back and two large armrests
- Scandinavian style that adds a beautiful yet modern touch to your home
- Linen style upholstery that's easy to clean and will keep looking fresh
- Solid wooden frame with four legs for stability and sturdiness
- Anti-slip pads on feet for floor protection
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.