Minimalistic Armchair Wood Frame With Linen Cushions Wide Seat Grey
- Reviews (4)
Take it back to basics with this minimalist accent chair. Using pine wood for a solid and reliable frame, the structure is crafted into a wide design to give plenty of sitting room. The four legs are crafted into a partial A-line shape with angled legs to provide continual balance and stability. Flat armrests and a high back provide support to your body. It comes with two thick padded cushions for comfort both with linen covers which can be wiped clean easily. Easy to dress up or down however you wish.
Features And Benefits
- Minimalistic Design– Beautiful enough to stand alone or dress up to suit your style. Muted brown and grey tone blends in beautifully with all style interiors.
- Wooden Frame– Solid and sturdy structure which will support you as you sit. 'A' shape end frame promotes balance.
- Comfortable– Comes with two large cushions filled with thick foam. Light stain-resistant linen cover is smooth breathable and can be wiped clean easily.
- Wide Seat– Provides plenty of space for when you're seated.
- Colour: Grey
- Materials: Linen and pine wood
- Dimensions: 72H x 64W x 70Dcm Seat: 38H x 51.5W x 48Dcm; Cushion thickness: 12cm
- Weight capacity: 120kg
- Solid wood frame strong and durable for everyday use
- Features a thick back and seat cushion for you to sink into comfortably
- Linen cushion covers are resistant to light stains. Can we wiped easily easily
- Angled legs provide balance and stability
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.