Record all your car journeys with the Mio MiVue C560 Full HD Dash Cam. It captures all in Full HD resolution - whether it's a breathtaking scenery, eyecatching landmarks or traffic incidents.
Thanks to a wide 150° degree viewing angle you'll be able to capture the sides of the road too. A high-res STARVIS CMOS sensor from Sony ensures deep contrast and colours that pop with detail, even when you're driving in low light, or during the night.
Designed with safety in mind, the G sensor locks the footage if there's a sudden change of motion or collision – vital information in the event of an accident.
Parking Mode can keep watch when you're not in your car - the camera will activate if it detects movement near the front of the vehicle, so you'll get the footage you need, even if you're not around.
Features and Benefits
- Clear images even in low-light conditions – Sony's high quality STARVIS CMOS for superb contrast, clear and rich colours, especially in low-light conditions. The near infra-red range gets you as close to night vision as possible in a dash cam.
- Full HD 1080p High Quality – 150°wide angle view videos day or night, the camera captures all. With the 150° wide angle view and F1.8 aperture, the device captures everything you see as you drive. Your journey is recorded in Full HD 1080p at 30 fps, so every detail of every second is recorded.
- It has your back: traceable movements – 3-Axis G-Sensor
The G-sensor detects sudden changes in motion and collision, automatically triggering emergency event recording that can’t be overwritten.
- Record at all times with Parking Mode – With the latest motion detection technology, MiVue™ C560 can automatically activate and record videos when a motion is detected near the front of the vehicle. This helps collect evidence even when you're not in the car. Requires Smartbox, available separately.
- Simple to use Auto power on – Designed for simplicity, the MiVue™ C560 can be easily set-up: simply insert the SD card, connect to your car’s power source and the dash cam will begin recording as soon as you start your vehicle’s engine. The device’s menu is intuitive with large icons, so you and your dash cam can be ready to go within minutes.
- Display Size: 2"
- Recording resolution: Full HD 1080p / 30fps
- Video Sensor: Sony's high-quality STARVIS CMOS
- Aperture: F 1.8
- Recording Format: MP4 (H.264)
- Lens Viewing Angle: 150°
- Audio Recording: Yes
- 3-axis G-sensor: Yes
- Memory: microSD, up to 128 GB (sold separately)
- Operating Temperature: -10° to +60° C
- Battery: 240mAh
- Microphone: Yes
- Speaker: Yes
- Rotating Mount: Yes
- Rear Camera: Optional (sold separately)
- Support Rear Camera: Optional extra (sold separately)
- Support Mio SmartBox Hardwire Kit: Optional (sold separately)
- HUD Display Mode
- Parking Mode
- Event Recording
- EV Adjustment
- Photo Mode
- Auto Power On
- Shock Sensor
- Desktop MiVue™ Manager
- Height (mm): 61
- Width (mm): 54
- Depth (mm): 37.7
- Weight (g): 67.5
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.