This contemporary, affordable and long lasting electric shower will be a welcome addition to any bathroom set up.
This easy to use electric shower system has many features which make it ideal for any bathroom environment. It has an improved dual element heater tank which features Mira Clearscale technology which significantly reduces lime scale build up and extends the life of the shower by up to 50%.
This Mira Vie shower puts you in control of your perfect shower with separate temperature and power dials and a push on/off button so you can leave your settings untouched. It also features an eco-setting for saving water and rub clean nozzles for easy lime scale removal.
- Includes shower head holder, 1.25m plastic shower hose, hose retaining ring, and adjustable riser rail
- Power: 9.5kw
- Eco setting designed to save water and energy
- Single spray shower head, with rub-clean nozzles for easy lime scale removal
- Left-hand entry for both water and power
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit (400mm - 660mm)
- Min maintained pressure: 0.7 bar
- Max maintained pressure 5.0 bar
- Max static pressure 10.0 bar
- Colour: White/chrome
- 2 years manufacturer's guarantee
- Installation guide included
- Energy efficiency class A
- BEAB approved
- Dimensions: H15 x W70 x D36.5cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.